Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hello Sara

I have some fun and exciting news to the our adoption journey......

I was driving home yesterday and got a call.......






 I didn't recognize the caller so I answered.....

She said "Hello Sara this is ******* and I am calling because I want to set up your first Home Study visit.

  I was really surprised because we thought we were going to have to wait until our background checks came through.

So..... we are starting our Home Study tomorrow.  Needless to say I stayed up late last night cleaning the house.




My husband said that I was going a little overboard, but I have never done this before and I am not sure how clean our house needs to be. ( I know some of you are laughing, but I don't want to take any chances)

Another step in our journey..... Thank you Jesus

Please also pray for some friends of ours who are really struggling with their adoption.  That God would grant them favor so they can start their Home Study soon.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!!! I needed that good news! Praying all goes well.

    ReplyDelete