Sunday, August 7, 2011

ooops!!

I have to say that there are times in my life where I wonder "WHAT IN THE WORLD"!!

Well I had one of those moments last week.

Before I show you the pictures of my adventure I am going to tell you how my car ended up the way that it did.

I pulled up to a parking spot not noticing what was around. I pulled out of the parking space and intended to drive out over the spot next to me.

Well.....

There was something in the way of letting me do that......


Here was one side of my car


And here is the other side of my car (with Anna doing her pose)

I was literally stuck between a rock and a hard place.  My car was high-centered on the stump.  

Well I had someone come and help me out.  I was grateful we were not stuck to bad.

I wonder about myself sometimes



No comments:

Post a Comment