Tuesday, August 23, 2011


Ok so we heard from our lawyer about how the meeting went. 

 She said that it went "ok". 


 To be honest that ripped me apart. 


 She also said that Barbara didn't remember who we were when they first started talking  about us. Monica also reminded me that we are the last on *anyu's list to get placed with a child.  

Fist it is the family members, then the Ugandans, then the in-country internationals that are waiting  AND then people like us....UGH!! I was brought to tears when I was reading her email. 

I was in pain for the next couple of days after that.  I thought well I guess we need to start sending emails to other babies homes then.  The minute I would start to google I felt like I was going to throw up.  I know in my heart that our baby is at Sanyu!  

After fasting and praying for the last couple of days I feel refreshed about waiting on His timing and renewed about His faithfulness.


Please pray that we stay focused on His promise to us!

*************************************************


Anna Jane has her fist day of school tomorrow and will let you know how it went

She is super excited and fist thought that she was going to be staying the night there until the week was over...

I said "no honey this is not boarding school"...

She is too cute!

I hope that she always loves school this much, but  I know........ya right!

1 comment:

  1. Praying praying, don't give up! Your child needs a mama that won't give up on them!

    ReplyDelete