Friday, July 29, 2011

NO CAMERA

Well I haven't posted anything for a while because I wanted to post some new pictures that I took. 

  BUT

I CAN'T find my stinkin' camera cord to download my pictures.

SOOO!!

The pictures were supposed to be of the kids holding the envelope that went to Africa a couple of weeks ago

.

The envelope held the paperwork for the adoption

We sent it off after praying for its protection

and it arrived just three days later in Kampala

SO What now?

Well we have to patiently wait for the babies home to decide if they are going to bless are family with a child.

YIKES!!!

Please pray they will have wisdom with who to choose

We are waiting on pins and needles!!


We are hoping to hear soon so we can schedule to fly to Uganda to volunteer at the babies home.


I know more each day that the Lord is taking care of this whole process.
I know the timing of the flights, the money raising, the child(ren) coming home is in the His hands.

He is an AMAZING GOD!!

If you don't believe me.... well











It is His timing we are just along for the ride.................

AMEN?








1 comment: