Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Love this

I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything on here. And to be honest I really don't having anything new to report. I found this picture posted to one of my friends blogs that is ahead of us in the adoption process from Uganda and just love the picture. 

                              When ever people ask if we are going to have more kids


                                              I say, ya we are pregnant right now.....


                                               
                                                   You might be saying WHAT???




                              Ok just look at the picture and you will see what I mean.




3 comments:

  1. :-D My husband thought it was the silliest and stupidest thing. But I told him, I think your have to be a woman to understand it! :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband sounds just like mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Ultrasound pic of Africa. Friends of ours are adopting their second little girl from Ethiopia. Praying for you on this journey.
    Keep up the God work.

    ReplyDelete