Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday Fun!!!

So it was my birthday yesterday..... 30 years old 

YIKES!!!!

I know it is not that old but I feel like I just graduated from High School a couple of years ago.

I started the day at my house with no gas..... what does that mean....

 I can not do laundry

 I can not do dishes

No Heat (it was 48 degrees in the house)

No hot water for shower

It was a time to remember how blessed we are when we do have all those things.

After the landlord finally got the gas back on my wonderful husband came home and did the dishes for me. 

Then after dinner was over the intern that is living with us put the dishes away and did the dinner dishes.

I couldn't have asked for a better present than to not have to do the dishes for a night. 



It really makes me realize how much I would LOOOOOOVVVVEEE to have a maid service.


I don't know what to think about being thirty.  I know I will get used to it but it just feels weird to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment