Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Standing on His word

These are some of verses we are standing on...

Do you have any more that would apply and help....?

I am sure there are....










Matthew 21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”




 
John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in
my name, I will do it  










Isaiah 40:31 but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.






 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.




Ephesians 6:12  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.








No comments:

Post a Comment