Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Uganda

Uganda

I miss you....

I know there is a team there with you now....

Treat them right and be a gentleman to these precious ladies...







As you may have guessed and many, if not all of you know, there is a team that is in Uganda right now. 

They got there safe and have already ministered to the babies. 

 Every time I see a update from someone about the team being there my heart gets a sick feeling because I want to be over there again with everything that is in me. 

My heart aches knowing that my babies are waiting for me. 


Right around the corner from where team is staying and where they go almost every night.

<>
Sanyu


I honestly don't know what it is about Africa that gets under your skin so deeply.... 

 But it has and will always be a part of my heart. 

When I know that I had a chance to go back and I am not there I genuinely feel sick to my stomach.


A picture of where the team is staying






I know that lives will be changed and hearts will be broken for this team that is there now. 




 Thank you Jesus!!!




 I believe that people will not move to make a change unless there hearts are first completely broken. 

 I know that not all of us are meant to adopt, or to go to Uganda but they are meant for a specific purpose. 


Lord please keep the team in Uganda safe......


Lord break our hearts....... teach us what we look like through your eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sara, you have such a wonderful heart for Uganda! I hope you get to go back soon. Any update on your 2 babies?

    Praying with you for the Uganda team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne we still have not started the placement but we are about half way through with our homestudy and I have put a message into our attorney to see what it would take to start the placement process.

    ReplyDelete